If you don’t now receive our updates directly from us, sign up for AODA Alliance e-mail updates by writing to our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgFollow us on Twitter and get others to do so as well! Twitter.com/aodaalliance
Learn more at: www.www.aodaalliance.org
UNITED FOR A BARRIER-FREE ONTARIO
March 25, 2013
On March 25, 2013, the AODA Alliance submitted a brief to the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing of the Ontario Government on the Government’s proposed reforms to the accessibility provisions of the Ontario Building Code.
- Download in MS Word format the AODA Alliance’s March 25, 2013 brief on the proposed accessibility reforms to the Ontario Building Code.
The AODA Alliance’s brief endorsed briefs submitted to the Ontario Government by the Ontario Human Rights Commission, the MS Society, Citizens with Disabilities Ontario (CWDO), the Canadian Hearing Society, and Spinal Cord Injuries Ontario (formerly CPA Ontario).
- Download in MS Word the brief to the Ontario Government of the Ontario Human Rights Commission.
- Download in MS Word the brief to the Ontario Government of the MS Society.
- Download in MS Word the brief to the Ontario Government of CWDO.
- Download in MS Word the brief to the Ontario Government of the Canadian Hearing Society.
- Download in MS Word the brief to the Ontario Government of the SPIO.
Send us your feedback. Write us at email@example.com
To sign up for, or unsubscribe from AODA Alliance e-mail updates, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please “like” our Facebook page and share our updates:
Follow us on Twitter. Get others to follow us. And please re-tweet our tweets!! @AODAAlliance